Monday, April 03, 2006

Contest!!

Hello All:
I just wanted to write and let everyone know about my newest contest. All you need to do is go to my blog and answer the three questions listed. No purchase necessary! And if you don't win this month I will do it again next month! This will be the beginning of my monthly contests (one per month) to promote my new novel, TRUSTING A DARK STRANGER. And the first person to email me all the correct answers wins a gift certificate to B&N!! One entry per contestant please.

Here are the questions:

1. What is Colt's full given name?

2. What country was Colt born in?

3. How many siblings (living and dead) does Colt have?

My email address is kellyrenea@cox.net

Send in your answers and win a free gift card for B&N!!

Thanks for playing!
Kelly Renea

No comments: